Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Wyman Signature Detector, What's Next to sell
Posted by: ssf466 ()
Date: June 4, 2007 16:42

Wyman Signature Detector

“My Bill Wyman Signature Detector is lightweight, easy to use and affordable – yet has significant performance levels. It is the ideal metal detector for anyone starting out treasure hunting”

-Bill Wyman, Musician, former Rolling Stones bassist, keen amateur historian and authority on metal detecting

The Bill Wyman Signature Detector is a lightweight treasure finding Instrument ideal for newcomers to detecting of all ages - incorporating all the latest developments in location technology. It is child’s play to use and you don’t have to worry about technical controls.

There’s a special setting to optimise performance on the beach and a brilliant dual tone facility which actually separates targets into ‘good’ and ‘bad’ so you can decide if they are worth digging up or not! You won’t find this combination of features anywhere else. That’s because this thoughtful design is the crystallisation of Bill Wyman’s many years of metal detecting success - a success he’s keen for others to share.

You can use the Bill Wyman signature detector straight from the box – you simply switch it on to put yourself well and truly on the road to treasure hunting success.

[www.billwymandetector.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-04 16:44 by ssf466.

Re: Bill Wyman Signature Detector, What's Next to sell
Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: June 4, 2007 16:45

hmmmmmm....possibly a gift for the person who has everything ?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 4, 2007 16:49

125 GBP...ok, in between the O2 shows I´m gonna run around England
and find those Roman coins, sell them and finance the fortune the
Stones tour costs.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 4, 2007 18:10

Does it beep a Stones tune if you find something ?

Down in the hole or something like that.

Posted by: nashville ()
Date: June 4, 2007 18:48

From the heading I stupidly thought it was some gizmo that could detect a genuine Bill Wyman autograph from all of the fakes out there

Andy

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: June 4, 2007 19:29

Now, instead of the detector making chime sounds when it comes across something rather than a bottle top..how about if Bill can get approval to use Stones songs to play when it finds something noteworthy? Any suggestions for what songs would be used certain discoveries?

Date: June 4, 2007 19:38

Yes, I've read about this and the actual detector part at the bottom of the rod is in the shape of a tongue.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 4, 2007 19:40

I'm going to use one in Werchter tomorrow. How cool is that? :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1490
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home