Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Beginner's question
Posted by: blueskies ()
Date: May 31, 2007 16:53

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and will shortly go to my first show (August 13 Düsseldorf). So if this is a typical newbie question, please forgive me.

Anyway here's the question: I keep looking at all the sites to find out who will be the opening act for our show. The tour will start in just a few days and only the first shows have an opener. So, do they sometimes tour without a support act? Or is it typical for their tours that the support acts get announced rather late?

Thank you for your help, b.

Re: Beginner's question
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 31, 2007 16:58

There will always be a support act. See the IORR tour pages for warmup acts. That list will always be updated at any times with official and unofficial info. Some times the info about warm-up acts show up late, simply because they haven't been decided yet. And Düsseldorf is not next week, in fact not even next month, that is why it will be coming later rather than sooner.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 31, 2007 17:15

Still quite amazing though that at this late stage so few opening acts have been confirmed....

Date: May 31, 2007 17:16

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still quite amazing though that at this late stage
> so few opening acts have been confirmed....

maybe some other bands read the 'Lars on the Stones' thread and declined the offer . . .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 811
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home