Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Budapest now issuing e-tickets!!!!!!!
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 20, 2007 21:14

Just booked 2 tix for Budapest and only 250 HUF instead of 8000HUF for shipping.Glad I held back for a while as I was hoping e-tix would be available!!!

Re: Budapest now issuing e-tickets!!!!!!!
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: April 20, 2007 21:21

Glad for you! Damn, that mail delivery has been SO expensive, even if very fast and efficient! For the Brno concert e- tickets have been issuen from the first day, isn't it? Why in Budapest they have been waiting so long?

Date: April 20, 2007 21:32

I got Brno e-tix on first day and so easy.When Budapest came up thought it would be the same but no FOS and no e-tix so held back.Would have waited one more week and then forked out the 8000HUF for shipping which is realy over the top especially if you only need one tix!!!

Posted by: Adrinax ()
Date: April 20, 2007 21:39

I have just been od ticketpro.hu, and saw that the only way to get the tickets in Croatia for the Budapest show is by e-ticket
it says there that all I have do to after the payment is to download and print (!!!) the ticket. Is that really all, I'm a little distrustful about that method?
can someone show me the example from some old concert of how does that e-ticket look like?

Date: April 20, 2007 21:52

For Budapest the ticket has a bar code and you take the complete page which includes terms and conditions etc to a e-tix gate to get in.After bar code is read any other copy is no good.Used e-tix before and is fine .I trust it.

Date: April 20, 2007 21:55

so there is a seperate gate for e-ticket users...thanks, that ticket control on the gates is what bugged me the most

Date: April 20, 2007 22:10

I have printed my e-tix and on the top of page the words are 'We provide you with special E-TICKET gates for entrance.Please use only that gates!' When I get to stadium I will be looking for those gates and hopefully get in quickly and then FOS!!!!

Date: April 20, 2007 22:12

thanks for the info crawdaddy, see you there winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2172
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home