Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick interviewed on Radio 2
Posted by: Han ()
Date: April 7, 2007 20:32

On Easter Monday (9th April) Mark Nicholas is talking to Mick and Seb Coe at 22.30 on BBC Radio 2. It's supposed to be about cricket, so it may not mean much to all our members....)

I shall have to see if my affection for MJ and the noble game is enough to outweigh my loathing of the smarmy git doing the interviewing.

You might have to scrape me off the floor at the end of the tour, but it'll be really good scrapings. - Mick Jagger

Re: Mick interviewed on Radio 2
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: April 8, 2007 00:08

They're gonna talk 'bout the crickets and not Buddy Holly? WOT?

Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: April 11, 2007 09:56

Did anyone hear this interview? I was at work so couldn't listen.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: April 11, 2007 10:13

[www.bbc.co.uk]

It's on the website to listen to. Don't know if it's worth listening to, fell asleep before MJ was on, think there was something wrong with the last bottle we opened Monday

Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: April 11, 2007 10:48

Thanks Stargroves!! Listening now....

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 13, 2007 10:42

BBC showed a very brief glimpse of Mick at the Sri Lanka/New Zealand match in Barbados last night - looked like he was enjoying himself.

Posted by: cali stones fan ()
Date: April 13, 2007 13:21

I just listened to this. Mick doesn't come on untill after 17:00, so you can skip forward to that if you just want to hear him.
He mentions that the ABB DVD is coming out in May! They talked about the b-stages on recent tours and some talk about films he's worked on durring the first part. The seccond part they talked about cricket and a little about the next leg of the tour.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home