Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Now that´s a support act: AC/DC´s "Hell Ain´t a Bad Place To Be" Oberhausen or Hockenheim 2003
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 12, 2007 22:57

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-12 22:57 by TooTough.

Re: Now that´s a support act: AC/DC´s "Hell Ain´t a Bad Place To Be" Oberhausen or Hockenheim 2003
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 12, 2007 23:01

It can be Oberhausen, the people are wearing orange bracelets (like me then:-)

Re: Now that´s a support act: AC/DC´s "Hell Ain´t a Bad Place To Be" Oberhausen or Hockenheim 2003
Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: April 12, 2007 23:18

great clip. The world needs ACDC. Such a shame they seem to have retired. Ive been a fan since I was 10 years old. I'll always love the back catalogue but I think its a disgrace they havent announced anything for the fans in so many years. They havent even come out and said "we are all fine and healthy but the band is on hiatus just now". They have said NOTHING. Sad for all their fans. I'll always love em tho.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 12, 2007 23:21

They haven't retired. Word is that they're writing a new album. They've written enough songs that it MIGHT be a double album. The songs include some of the best Angus riffs in years, apparently.

I would expect to hear something from them within the year.

Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: April 12, 2007 23:41

Hi Justin, hope you are right, but these rumours have been flying about for years. I keep an ear to the ground on the acdc sites. I even met my wife on the Elektra acdc site! the rumours abound but no new product is forthcoming. Anyway, heres hoping....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1551
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home