Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

voodoo lounge cd-rom????
Posted by: domingo ()
Date: April 3, 2007 01:23

Is it any good? what´s inside? I have seen it in a shop and maybe i´ll buy it,information please...

Re: voodoo lounge cd-rom????
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 3, 2007 01:37

You can "buy" a copy from me, with full artwork, I played it once, in 1996.
Just send me your address and payment to charity.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: April 3, 2007 01:38

I guess you have to send him Windows'95 aswell

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 3, 2007 01:43

Oh yes, open-g. I forgot, because last time I played it, I had Windows 95!

Well if domingo has Windows 95, he's welcome,
if not; it's not useful for him anyway.

Date: April 3, 2007 12:09

not working on XP? well...i guess if you have played it once back in 1996 is not the best thing to see,just a waste of time...thanks anyway

Posted by: mofur ()
Date: April 3, 2007 16:57

Just checked it out - it's working on XP - but not too interesting. Perhaps for the times it was ;-)

Date: April 12, 2007 15:11

I bought it,what can i say?..."When they´re not on tour around the world or recording in the studio,the Rolling Stones enjoy the virtual reality of the Voodoo Lounge.You´ve been invited to join them in their luscious and decadent home away from home-a centuries old Louisiana plantation mansion that has been converted into a wicked house of pleasure by its misterious owner,Baron Samedi (James Bond connection here?).The lounge is notorious for its exotic atmosphere,erotic clientele,and,of course,the best music in the world.".It works perfectly on XP but the graphics reminds of my old megacd games,the gameplay is boring (simply walk around and talk to a few people) and the Stones? where are they? sometimes they pop up to say hi to you,play an accoustic thing (only Keith and Ron) at the VIP room or you can see a few snaps of the Voodoo Lounge tour...This thing is a swindle (Sex Pistols connection here?)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1555
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home