Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets Sweden and Spain
Posted by: Nellcote ()
Date: February 22, 2007 13:08

Hi all,

I know it's a little bit early (but better sooner than later): I possibly would like to go to the Stones concerts in Sweden and Spain. Do you know what tickets do I have to order if I want Front of Stage? I mean what is Front of Stage called in Swedish and Spanish language (the translation?).

Thank you

Re: Tickets Sweden and Spain
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 22, 2007 13:16

For the Gothenburg show, that was cancelled last year, there were no FOS tickets.

[www.ticnet.se]

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 26, 2007 10:43

No translation of FOS in our gloryful language, right, Erik?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 26, 2007 10:47

Front Of Stage, "främre ståplats" or something like that.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: February 26, 2007 11:22

In dutch it is called 'hemel'. (MOst other laguages use that word to describe the place where angels live)

Jelle

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 26, 2007 11:50

in Vienna FOS was called "wavebreaker", wasn't it? something like that.
a lot of places call it "gold[en] circle" or close to that, but if i recall right,
in 06 there were also places where the "gold[en]" section was something totally different than FOS.

Posted by: Tralala ()
Date: February 26, 2007 14:01

It's probably going to be called "golden circle" and cost you half a month's salary...

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: February 26, 2007 16:48

Hola,
Front of Stage, means, literally, enfrente del escenario, But I remember at Servicaixa tickets that oones didnt say Frente del escenario. The Stadiums are divided over here in areas and sectors.
Anyway, FOS meaning in Castellano/Spanish, ENTRADAS DE FRENTRE, FRONTAL AL ESCENARIO, JUNTO AL ESCENARIO, FRONTAL,...
by the way now its the best season of the year to get air ticket as soon are we heading holly week and summer air ticket are getting more expensive to Spain and all over Europe. For Those fans overseas, Australia, Asia, Japan, etc, best options for air tickets to Spain go to these regular and Low cost airlines, Spanair, Iberia, Vueling, Ryanair, Bristishairways, EasyJet, Condor, Lufthansa, and Air Europa, best options to stopovers in London reach Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, or any city in Spain.
De nada,
Carlos
Tenerife, Canary Islands

Posted by: Harlix ()
Date: February 26, 2007 16:58

Innerplan in Swedish.But it depends on what arena it is.......

It´s Only Rock´n Roll

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-02-26 16:58 by Harlix.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: February 26, 2007 18:33

Being from the United States, how would I go about purchasing tickets for Spain, assuming it's going to happen ? I know that Fanasylum has offered tickets and lodging package in the past but will they for 2007 ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1133
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home