Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: New York Dolls On Soundstage Tonight On PBS At 10 PM EST ( Thursday Feb. 1)...
Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: February 2, 2007 03:38

...in the US for those who would like to see them perform or for those who are just curious...

...The Second Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band In The World!

Re: OT: New York Dolls On Soundstage Tonight On PBS At 10 PM EST ( Thursday Feb. 1)...
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 2, 2007 04:09

Thanks for the tip, Jack Knife!

Re: OT: New York Dolls On Soundstage Tonight On PBS At 10 PM EST ( Thursday Feb. 1)...
Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: February 2, 2007 04:58

My local dickhead PBS station is not carrying it

Posted by: button_your_lip ()
Date: February 2, 2007 05:14

I have 3 PBS stations on direct tv..not showing on any of them

Date: February 2, 2007 05:20

Hopefully the broadcast will show up on Dime soon

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 2, 2007 06:01

Quote of the show: "This is Glam, it's not Punk!"

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 2, 2007 06:50

Edith Grove Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote of the show: "This is Glam, it's not Punk!"

i heard that too - funny. i kind of understand people's interest in them. i wouldn't run out and see them but i could see why they're in the same genre as the ramones. and the lead singer reminded me of mick a couple of times. the guitarist looked like ronnie, a little. maybe i'm just seeing things and it means it's time to see the stones again.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: February 2, 2007 07:20

That was terrific, thanks for the tip! One of the few genuine rock bands left imo.

Posted by: button_your_lip ()
Date: February 2, 2007 07:22

Those of you that saw it...are you all back east? thanks

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 2, 2007 07:57

i'm in chicago and it was filmed in chicago, it seems.

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: February 2, 2007 08:33

You're right LQ...actually I think all Soundstage shows are recorded here....

Date: February 2, 2007 11:10

It is now on dime along with the Conan spot

Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: February 2, 2007 14:15

Little Queenie--I guarantee you if you saw them live you'd be enthused. See them this year if you can.

It wasn't on my local PBS station either! Apparently all local stations don't take the national feed at the time of the original broadcast if they don't want to and show it whenever. We'll get it here Saturday at midnight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-02-02 14:16 by Jack Knife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home