Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jumpin' Jack Flash Video Promo, MAN!!!
Posted by: lazy-slob ()
Date: November 18, 2006 22:40

After I saw the promo video of JJF on youtube.com recently, I have come to a conclusion:

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SOMETHING SO FRIGGIN AWESOME PERFORMED BY THE STONES!!!
MAN!!!

I tell you guys, the only thing that comes close is when I saw them do "Midnight Rambler" in Copenhagen duing the Licks Tour.

Otherwise, Great great records and so on, but I have never seen them more awesome than here. It's even better than the original Studio effort, which is my favorite song of them all.

See it here:

And by the way:

If anyone have an audio version of it, then please post it on Hot Stuff.

Enjoy!!!

Re: Jumpin' Jack Flash Video Promo, MAN!!!
Posted by: wee bobby lennox ()
Date: November 18, 2006 23:37

i saw a short clip of this video on a programme called "the rock and roll years" which looked at music and news as it happened through from the early 60,s through to the 80,s.

it looked and sounded awesome and was part of the reason i got into the stones, a visual performance of any stones song can make the song better i think. it happened for me when watching "we love you" and "silver train" on youtube.

Re: Jumpin' Jack Flash Video Promo, MAN!!!
Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: November 18, 2006 23:54

It is undeniably awesome but I think the official promo just tops it. The weird make up, the dark claustrophobic look, Jagger's frenzied dancing (& he's in cool threads rather than the dull white shirt & showbiz jacket).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1249
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home