Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Under the Radar": Opinions?
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 7, 2009 20:56

The Stones
I agree that Under The Radar is overrated on this board.

If the song is highly rated on the board; it means that a lot of people like it. How can it "be overrated" ? Because you don't like it? If you did like it; would it then be "perfectly rated" ?

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: December 7, 2009 21:09

Erik_Snow
The Stones

If the song is highly rated on the board; it means that a lot of people like it. How can it "be overrated" ? Because you don't like it? If you did like it; would it then be "perfectly rated" ?

come on, it´s just a very few people on that board and those are die hards.

it is highly unlikely that outside this board, the world so to speak, would agree on their biased taste and that abb would have sold any better with that song included.

Posted by: Hillside Blues ()
Date: December 7, 2009 21:34

Gazza
Well, more people are going to buy the expanded version of the album than buy a CD single.

You're absolutely right. I didn't think of it that way. I am used to buying singles but of course very few do these days.

I would have placed it as no. 2 on A Bigger Bang.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 7, 2009 21:48

stoneswashed77
Erik_Snow
The Stones

it is highly unlikely that outside this board, the world so to speak, would agree on their biased taste and that abb would have sold any better with that song included.

The inclusion of one song wouldn't make ABB sell better of course

I doubt there's very few people apart from....die hards....if that's the proper definition have heard Under The Radar, since it's not on the album
Impossible to say how the "common man" would "rate" the song.

ANyway, I think the word "overrated" is a word that contradict itself in the very same word. A song can only be "high rated" or "low rated". What the person actually should say instead of calling a song "underrated" or "overrated" - should be "I don't like it" or "I like it"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-07 22:10 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 7, 2009 21:48

I would have bought any A Bigger Bang CD single if they were worth buying.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: December 7, 2009 22:21

Erik_Snow
stoneswashed77
Erik_Snow
The Stones

The inclusion of one song wouldn't make ABB sell better of course

I doubt there's very few people apart from....die hards....if that's the proper definition have heard Under The Radar, since it's not on the album
Impossible to say how the "common man" would "rate" the song.

ANyway, I think the word "overrated" is a word that contradict itself in the very same word. A song can only be "high rated" or "low rated". What the person actually should say instead of calling a song "underrated" or "overrated" - should be "I don't like it" or "I like it"

pet peeve is when sports announcers say someone has had "bad success" - ummm...no...there is only "good success"...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1394
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home