Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith's play revisited
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: November 3, 2006 02:53

There was much concern on this board about Keith's play (or lack there of) after the Chicago show. I was thinking it was because it was too cold to feel your fingers. So how did Keith play at the Beacon, indoors and warm. Was he the old Keith, before falling from the tree?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: Keith's play revisited
Date: November 3, 2006 09:13

I'm glad you posted this, because I got online tonight to do the very same. I haven't heard anybody seeming too concerned the past three or four shows, so I guess that's a very good sign. I thought Chicago was just the cold too. Other boards were up in arms talking about Keith having a stroke and such, but I really think it was just the cold and the arthritis. Can anyone fill us in here?

Re: Keith's play revisited
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 3, 2006 12:06

cold and arthritis. he was having problems with his hands in chicago, stayed close to charlie, and didn't smile too much. austin was a different story as were the beacon shows. i can't believe i'll go see them in oakland too in the next few days too. i've been seeing the stones about once a week since the end of september.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1494
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home