Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Regards from Spain ,New Yorkers
Posted by: Javi ()
Date: October 28, 2006 23:47

Once againg the ghost called "cancelled" flying over our fan´s heads. Who doesn´t think now that they are "too old to rock.n.roll, and too young to die"? Why not a shorter tour, more time between shows, and a better quality in all of them?
I can see in this forum that when a fan seems sad or furious with this kind of news, always appears one who asked if that guy is a really stone´s fan. But I think that the real fan is who feel sad, thinking that the Stones are @#$%& their Bigger Bang tour.
At least, I´m not the only one who is still annoyed with this great band in the world after 4 dates in Spain last summer.

Re: Regards from Spain ,New Yorkers
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 29, 2006 21:33

Yes, it's annoying that the Stones are human and that things out of personal control oftne happen.

I was very sorry that Spain didn't have their Stones shows. Know how costly and disappointing it was. I was one of those who had a ticket for the cancelled Paris gig on June 3.

However, I fully expect those shows in Spain to happen next year and I will be saving up to see them there on my first trip to Spain. I expect the band, the country and its people to all be fabulous

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1569
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home