Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Different concerts...
Posted by: mofur ()
Date: October 19, 2006 16:42

Have been reading the posting about both Keef's and Ron's detoriating (??) health over the last months and is no wiser after reading the reviews of the concert in Seattle:

In one of them "Ronnie seemed a little chilled by the weather" - in another "Ronnie's playing last night was good, especially on Let It Bleed and You Got the Silver. Ronnie too seemed to be in much better spirits than a couple of weeks ago"

In the last review (so far) Keef is said to be at death's door "I must say that while Mick, Ron and Charlie are holding up well, Keith is on his last leg. I really fear that he will not be able to tour much longer" while in another "Keith hit the opening to Honky Tonk, Keith's very antimated and energized guitar" and yet another "Keith was definitely the pirate and seemed to have more energy than what I've been reading from the other concerts"

Reminds me of that old soap - "Confused, not after you've seen the next episode of Soap"

...well, maybe I won't be confused after the next show ;-)

Personally I thought Keef kicked ass in Horsens (my only show this time around) - but maybe someone else saw him at death's door at that show too?

Re: Different concerts...
Posted by: twanghound ()
Date: October 19, 2006 16:53

Don't believe anything you hear
and only half of what you see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home