Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith And Ronnie Look Great In The Seattle Photos!
Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: October 19, 2006 03:25

Don't know why some said Keith looked frail and old at some recent shows. If he did--he doesn't anymore!

Also looks like show was great--judging from the setlist. And I DO sincerely hope that the stadium was FULL! The Rolling Stones deserve nothing less. They're giving it their all!

Re: Keith And Ronnie Look Great In The Seattle Photos!
Posted by: Halup ()
Date: October 19, 2006 03:30

It was a great show and I really liked the setlist. I got 7 songs in the show that I hadn't yet seen on this tour, bringing my total up to 45 different songs in 6 shows on this tour.

Keith and Ronnie were fine at the show. Nothing to worry about based on how they were last night.

The stadium was more full than I expected. I checked at the box office when I arrived at the the stadium at a little after 5pm and almost all the lower level tickets were sold. They still had some $350 floor tickets remaining and single tickets in the 100 and 200 levels. During the show the 300 level appeared to be at least 1/2 full with the floor and 100 and 200 levels looking very packed. It was not a sell out, but it was much mor efull than I expected.

Re: Keith And Ronnie Look Great In The Seattle Photos!
Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: October 19, 2006 03:38

Yes, Keith did have some good moments- I wish I could have heard the guitar more clearly! Sitting in A6 (far right side) and row 6, the sound was not clear. During ONRR I could not tell if they were off or what was going on. In speaking with a tour regular at the Olympic Hotel where they were staying, this person said the sound near the stage was not good, but better farther back. Any comments on where it was good? Got my ticket last minute, $99 (face value) next to the $300+ A3/4 sections. Overall a nice night, quite full, and very lucky it is not this evening with constant rain and wind. They took most of the stage down last night and this am.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home