Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Meeting place in Chicago?
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 10, 2006 03:48

Anyone hanging before the show? I'm taking the train to the show for the first time. It would be cool to finally meet some of you crazy folks.

Re: Meeting place in Chicago?
Posted by: filstan ()
Date: October 10, 2006 04:08

I don't have tickets yet, as I am holding out because of the lousy weather forecast. If I hear about a bar where fans are going I will post it. I think we have a buyers mkt coming for this show. Then of course Mac is playing out in Berwyn at Fitzgeralds the same night. A good night for the fans either way. Could be a double dip. Any one know if the Stones are staying over a few nights in Chicago after Wednesdays concert? I would be surprised if at least Ronnie didn't show up out there with Mac by Friday.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 10, 2006 07:07

I guess noone's going to Chicago. I'll sit there with my group of five and get a private show! Wow cool! Come on someone's going somewhere!

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: October 10, 2006 07:15

I'll be at the show but am going straight there...wouldn't mind saying hello in the halls before or after Elvis....

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: October 10, 2006 08:06

i only have somewhere to hang after the show. before the show, i'll be dealing with selling extra tickets - and hopefully not rain!

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: October 10, 2006 15:11

One word of caution about Soldier Field. The mens toilets are very small and poorly designed for large crowds. A trip there can take a LONG time. Beer drinkers should keep this in mind. Otherwise, the seating is close to the field compared with the old place. I got my tickets for a right price last night on ebay in A6 and looking forward to the gig, despite the possibilities of rain, wind, and cold.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1924
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home