Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Exile On Lame Street"
Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: August 29, 2006 05:25

I never watched the CBS show "New Adventures Of The Old Christine" until tonight when they had an episode titled "Exile On Lame Street"- I figured it had to have something to do with the Stones.

It centered around Christine's ex wanting to take their young son to see the Stones and it is hilarious. If you get a chance to check it out you will not be disappointed.

Re: "Exile On Lame Street"
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: August 29, 2006 06:06

Seen it . No Seinfeld

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: August 29, 2006 06:23

I agree. It's not quite as funny as Seinfeld, but she is still a nice piece of eye candy and the Stones storyline was funny in this episode.

Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: August 29, 2006 06:43

I liked that one episode of Who's The Boss where Keef played Tony's estranged Uncle who thinks that he's Keith Richards! The episode ends in a gun battle, and as we know, Tony is mortally wounded and put on a respirator

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: August 29, 2006 09:06

that was also the headline in a chicago newspaper after the first united center show in january. the critic had a bad review, of course - mick had been sick but those who didn't know better thought it was a killer show.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 29, 2006 11:27

boston2006 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No Seinfeld

Freinds was better anyway. ;-)

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1617
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home