Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones on Sirius Radio
Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: August 25, 2006 06:48

Does anyone out there have a subscription to Sirius radio? I was wondering how good the Rolling Stones station is. Do they play a lot of rare tracks or is it mostly the popular songs?

Re: Stones on Sirius Radio
Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: August 25, 2006 06:56

i visited my friend dave in florida in march(im in n.j.)we went to stones show in ft lauderdale,we listened to the stones on sirius radio,which he has.yes its great,they play any aND EVERY STONES tunes you can imagine.you will love it.i remember on the way to the show we heard bomh,spider and the fly,too tough,and 2000 light year away,just to name a few.

john scialfa

Posted by: dj ()
Date: August 25, 2006 19:41

I listen to the Stones Sirius station daily. They play a great mix of songs from the early 60s through ABB. Tons of live stuff, and not just the officially released music. I actually heard C***sucker Blues on there yesterday. It's really awesome, IMO.

Posted by: ssprings ()
Date: August 25, 2006 19:47

Listening right now - LET ME GO....

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: August 25, 2006 19:56

YES! I love Rolling Stones Radio! That and Howard Stern are the reason I got it last November. It is great. It's like taking all the Stones albums, live and studio, and puting it all on shuffle. You never know what you might hear. Lots of deep cuts....they are counting down the top 100 Stones songs of all time, this labor day weekend.

You can vote on the best songs at www.sirius.com

Posted by: stonesgirl ()
Date: August 25, 2006 20:13

They had them on Sirius Canada to which I gleefully emailed them about, but then they removed it I think because I couldn't find it on my radio, and now it's not listed under the channel listings. Pretty stupid considering that I would have to set up a US account I guess to get it. I wonder why it was dropped here if it was.

Anyways here is the list of the top songs right now on the US site:

Gimme Shelter
Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Sympathy for the Devil
Satisfaction
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Honky Tonk Woman
Dead Flowers
Brown Sugar
Monkey Man
Wild Horses
She's So Cold
Far Away Eyes
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed
Memory Motel
Torn and Frayed
Start Me Up
Beast Of Burden
Little Red Rooster
Time Waits For No One
Saint of Me
Moonlight Mile
Lovin' Cup
Midnight Rambler
Under My Thumb

Date: August 25, 2006 20:24

now that would be a setlist!

Date: August 26, 2006 03:12

For all that have this wonderful service...

Reminder that this weekend is Stones A-Z weekend. Sirius channel 98 will play EVERY officialy released Rolling Stones song in alphabetical order.

This started at 6pm EST today, and will continusly replay throuout the weekend.

They are on C now. just played Can You Hear The Music, now playing Can't Be Seen.

gonna be a stoney weekend!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home