Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's the latest on Mick's voice?
Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: August 22, 2006 12:23

I was seriously worried they might cancel tonight after Mick's voice was audibly cracking in the last couple of numbers on sunday. I got a text message from a mate saying he was seeing the doctor yesterday but haven't heard any more. I guess no news has to be good news: it would be tricky to cancel at this late stage (especially after doing the same in 2003).

Re: What's the latest on Mick's voice?
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 22, 2006 12:44

He sounded fine when we talked on the phone a few hour ago. He's ALWAYS calling to ask for stage lines to use at the next show. BTW, did he use that "Renoir" line during the Ronnie Wood introduction in London? (that was one of mine - came to me in a flash)

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 22, 2006 12:48

I bet that was is posh phone voice thou?

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: August 22, 2006 13:39

Well, Keith normally calls me for advice on his lines. I normally say just to mumble incoherantly into the microphone about it being nice to be her, nice to be anywhere. That does the trick. On with the show I always tell him to say.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 22, 2006 17:56

YEAH, I thought Keith was doing the same thing...when are the boys gonna stand on their own 2 feet? Time to GROW UP !!!.... I also came up with Charlie's "Thank You" line. That one took some time.....

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: August 22, 2006 18:52

ehem, aparat from your fantasies, the show is ON today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home