Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hot Seat Package and Travel Package.
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: August 20, 2006 16:04

I was just curious if anyone or if you know anyone who has purchased one of these (Hit and Run Raper packages)? If so what was it like or what have you heard?

Re: Hot Seat Package and Travel Package.
Posted by: TE ()
Date: August 20, 2006 19:44

I've been on the travel package (fan asylum). Some of the packages they (used to) offer are very good value (US arena), and some are vaste of money (Europe this summer).
They changed it big for this fall to "first 10 rows". Obviously they didn't sell well in New York, Boston and Chicago so now there is a row 2-4 guarantee.
You get a pre-party with all you can drink and eat, top hotel for two nights, pre-party with drinks and food, transport, raffle with some decent prices, a welcome kit with t-shirts etc, a great ticket and you are with a bunch of wonderful Stones fans for 48 hours.

The hot seats are a bit different. So far in the ticket sale you could easily get better/same seats adding a 100 USD membership to your tickets.
If you are late, they could be worth it. Think you get around row 15 at a lots of show a few days later.

Have a look at tickets-for-charity.com as well. They changed it this time (you don't know what you get, only row xx or better)but could still be great if you miss the ticket sale.

TE
Oslo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1542
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home