Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help! How to buy a ticket....
Posted by: JMoisica ()
Date: July 25, 2006 08:37

I'm trying to see the Stones in Twickenham. I'm a huge fan, but missed them when they came by NY this past year, and I've never seen them before (!! whats wrong with me, i dont know), and I'll be in London on vacation before school starts in the fall.

I've never done this before, and I need some help. My current plan is to get tix thru ebay, unless someone can suggest a better way. When choosing btwn. lower tier seating and pitch seats, should i definitly go with the pitch seats? Should i care if I get keith side or ron side? if getting pitch seats do ppl. reccomend being closer to main stage or b-stage?

finally...i need some reassurance here! i wanna be confident the stones are still awesome to see. after keith's accident i'm afraid, and the reviews from the IORR pages present way too many opinions to get a consensus. thanks a million to anyone who can help out! hopefully, i'll catch 'em back in the States in the fall anyways.

Re: Help! How to buy a ticket....
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: July 25, 2006 09:29

a) if you can and this is not so expensive for you, you should got pitch (even when I have a lower tier for sell...jejej)

b) Keith or Ron... On licks and before I could say Keith side, but this tour seem be very quiet and been with Ron a lot of time... so, is the same....

c) Closer to main or b ?? in the B-stage you have a GREAT vision for 4 songs... in the main you have a good vision for the rest of show... you decide....

d) Awesome the stones?? I was in Millan....... believe me..... iNCREDIBLE!!! DonĀ“t believe any post...... KEITH IS ROCKING again..... be sure!!! Go to the show!!!!!

And see you there

be HAPPY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1024
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home