Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Voodoo lounge tour interview
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: July 19, 2006 00:50

Hi,

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for some interview footage from the voodoo lounge tour. I think I used to have it somewhere on VHS, but i cant find it anywhere. It is some classic stuff especially from keith. He is drinking this pink looking drink and you can hear the ice clinking in the glass. Him and mick (seperately) are being interviewed by some american bloke, who has quite short light coloured hair? At one point, they show a (teenager??) asking a question about what sort of girls the stones go for, and shes all excited, and keiths like "all shapes and sizes, ahh, bless ya..."

And another bit where keith is asked about toronto 77 and heroin and keith is like " Yeah, its time to change lanes baby..." It was shown on VH-1 in the UK, and had I go wild as the music during the commercial breaks, showing people polishing the stage and roadies etc.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know what interview i'm talking about? I would love to see it again.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Re: Voodoo lounge tour interview
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 19, 2006 01:28

Yes, we like to watch!

Posted by: sidonia ()
Date: July 19, 2006 01:28

VOODOO LOUNGE BEST INTERVIEWS!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: July 19, 2006 01:51

That's great thanks...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1564
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home