Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Stones get togethers in Nice
Posted by: kelv ()
Date: July 15, 2006 03:30

Have got a ticket sorted out for Nice, so was wondering if there'd be any fan get togethers before or after the concert, in theory if you see a man with an Australian Stones tour T Shirt, that'll be me.
Mostly in France for a footrace across the country starting the 16th [www.yanoo.net] but there was no way i could resist getting there a week or so earlier, hit Nice on the 4th then a couple of days to recover from jetlag and then to get into Stones Mode !!. Any get togethers being arranged ?? (can't see any at the moment).
Couple of questions for the more experienced Stones travellers (i've seen them live seven times but never out of Australia).
Firstly what's the chance of getting a small camera in ??
Secondly with the "FOS" tickets i'd assume we are lining up at the venue from early concert day or should i be even earlier (possibly shouldn't have booked accommodation the first few days i'm there ???).
Appreciate any thoughts on these,
Kelvin
(been reading these boards for ages but first time i've ever posted don't hold that against me !)

Re: Any Stones get togethers in Nice
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 15, 2006 04:14

I'll be at that one too, kelv - as will a few other tourists including, but not limited to, (as far as I'm aware) paulywaul, Nikkibong, Beast, Marcofromitaly, rronnie - plus as I understand several Frenchie regulars , Jumpinjackfrash59, marclaff, stonefan, cosmique and others - plus a couple of Rocks Offers too

Cant forget our good friends on the French TWIS site of course...there seems to be plenty of them going

[www.theworldisstones.com]

Hopefully some of our French friends from here might organise a 'rendezvous' before the show?

You should get a camera easily enough into any venue, although with the weather as it is in the Cote d'azur I doubt you'd be wearing much to hide it in

If you have a FOS ticket, I doubt you'll have to turn up too early. Personally, it would be madness to do so in that heat.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-15 05:03 by Gazza.

Re: Any Stones get togethers in Nice
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 15, 2006 12:17

Count us in, myself and my other, and my friend Beast. Nice is the first of the 8 shows we're seeing ............ can't wait !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1525
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home