Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

AC/DC to open for the Stones in the fall?
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 12, 2006 04:21

I just heard on a local San Francisco radio station that the Stones will be playing here during the first week of November and that AC/DC will open for them. Right now this has not been substantiated but I was curious if anyone else had hear this?

Re: AC/DC to open for the Stones in the fall?
Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: July 12, 2006 04:34

i have not heard any indication whatsoever that ac dc would tour this year...i mean none... they are supposed to cut an album before touring but i don't think they've even started on that..

it would be a dream ticket for me but i don't see it happening...

although hope never dies

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 12, 2006 05:53

When AC/DC went into the Hall of Fame in February 2003, they announced they would have a new album and tour in 2004. All that's happened since was those dates with the Stones in Germany 3 years ago. 2004 and 2005 came and went and if anything is coming out this year, we should hear talk of it very soon. Perhaps AC/DC is finally ready to get the new album out by the end of this year or early 2007 and wants to do a show or 2 in the lead up to the release.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 12, 2006 05:55

wouldn't mind catching a reprise of something along the lines of the Young-fueled Rock Me Baby's that were among the highlights of the entire Licks tour. Keeping fingers crossed....

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 12, 2006 07:51

Yes and of course done dirt cheap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-12 10:13 by shattered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home