Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

This new setlist is empty without .....
Posted by: PrivatePaula ()
Date: July 10, 2006 04:38

I really miss

This place is empty

on the Milano setlist!

And I miss some more:

Why do we get "night time is the right time"? Gimme shelter from those cover versions!

"Streets of love" from a huge, I mean really HUGE, stage in a relatively small stadium, which will be half empty btw, to me is a horror vision. Get serious Chuck ! Rethink this lacklustre setlist over the next couple of days.

Mozart x Blues = The Rolling Stones

Re: This new setlist is empty without .....
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 10, 2006 04:40

the San Siro is a 'relatively small stadium'? How many bigger ones can you name?

Date: July 10, 2006 04:45

I miss Connection and Shine A Light from the 1995 set lists but,that's the way it goes.

Date: July 10, 2006 04:56

It´s not that San Siro is not big; it is indeed. My point is that in relation (or "relatively") to the dimensions of the stage, every stadium they have played before will look smaller. Actually I don´t know San Siro but I know the Happel-stadium in Vienna. If they do a similar setlist as was posted here for San Siro in Vienna, I simply have no good feeling.

"Before they make me run" is an excellent song, but it was already played in Vienna only three years ago. If Keith keeps his habit of playing the same two songs for most of the tour, I really would be disappointed.

Let me put it this way: The Stones have to regain some ground, says my gutt, this setlist is too boring and/or insignificant to serve for this purpose. Says my gutt.

Date: July 10, 2006 05:02

Thank You Theif. Shine a Light is probably the best example of the songs I am missing on the setlist. Let us at least dream that they drop SOL for SAL!

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: July 10, 2006 06:29

actually, i'm inclined to agree re: TPIE. it would indeed be a drag if Slipping Away gets put in its place. TPIE and BTMMR sounds like one hell of a combo - even in a "half empty stadium!"

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: July 10, 2006 10:57

I'm all for losing "Night Time." It's just not solid enough to replace "Gimme Shelter." I'm sure some folks like hearing it and obviously the Stones like playing it, but it's not a cover I get excited about.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: July 10, 2006 11:02

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-07 21:56 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: July 10, 2006 11:16

Please, not Sleeping Away, not anymoreeeeeeeee........ NO, NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 10, 2006 11:16

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the San Siro is a 'relatively small stadium'? How
> many bigger ones can you name?

Maracana. :-D

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 900
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home