Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goddess - blue bside...?
Posted by: drake ()
Date: June 24, 2006 21:54

Does anyone know where I can get that "blue" song, whatever it was, from Goddess in the Doorway? I cant remember the title but the chorus was something like "blue is not my color". It was a bside and I thought it was better than almost every tune on the standard cd release.

-Drake

Re: Goddess - blue bside...?
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 24, 2006 22:03

It's on this one :

And it's very good, that "Blue".

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 24, 2006 22:25

best song on the album, if only....free downloadable at the various illegal sites....

Date: June 25, 2006 23:04

many thanks

-Drake

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 23:23

It's on iTunes, if you can't find it anywhere else.

Date: June 26, 2006 00:28

I'd honestly rather buy the cd-single or vinyl single than download it. Atleast then I'm paying for the artwork. =)

-Drake

Date: June 26, 2006 00:55

i'll sell you 1234 artwork if it makes you feel better - $1,234.00 - no tax.

Date: June 26, 2006 03:38

StonesTod I love you man. I'll give you $1.23 and four tenths of a penny, final offer. (btw, do you have any other recomended Ronnie discs I should checkout...? I've already done all the Faces stuff, and I have Slide On This.)

-Drake

Date: June 26, 2006 03:43

all of ronnie's albums have something to recommend them...I find SLide on This to be his weakest, overall....just hasn't held up that well...over-produced, too.

among boots, there's a soundboard from one the show's at his Miami club in 1987 that his really hot - an unexpectedly solid performance from the woodman in the late 80's - does lotsa (laid back) blues....also a killer Outlaws...worth checking out. Also - if you don't have the Woody/Bo live disc from their Gunslingers tour...very nice - an excellent duet on Bo's Crackin' Up is a highlight - better than Love You Live version, imo....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1884
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home