Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: The EAGLES "ON STAGE TIME"
Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: June 19, 2006 14:41

To anyone going to see The Eagles, on the forthcoming remaining dates of their UK tour, pleased be advised that the band is generally on the stage at 7 PM (yes!!!!) sharp.

If you intend to arrive at the normal headline act start time - 8.30/9.00pm, you will miss the first part of their set.

Particularly bear this in mind if you have spare tickets to sell.

I came partly unstuck at Twickers - arrived circa 6.15pm to sell my spare ticket, planning on having 2 hours to do so and missed the first two songs (including "Take It easy - DAMN), before I sold it.

AND for those who complain that they are on that early.... they play two sets and don't finish until 10.30pm!!!

SD

P.S. Sorry Bjornulf,
I know you want to keep OT posts to a minimum but wouldn't want someone who'd paid £75 and miss half the show, if it could be avoided!!!

Re: OT: The EAGLES "ON STAGE TIME"
Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: June 19, 2006 18:23

as far as i'm concerned, the eagles are best during OFF STAGE TIME.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-19 18:27 by nikkibong.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 19, 2006 20:53

Posted by: nikkibong (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2006 18:23

as far as i'm concerned, the eagles are best during OFF STAGE TIME.
---------------------------------------------------

Keep cool, nicy ;-)

Gerhard

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: June 19, 2006 21:17

Yeah, that's awful. I went to see Clapton a few weeks ago. Left one time, no problems. But there was a huge traffic jam, it took me like 3 times as much time to get there. I missed Robert Cray's opening show completely and the first 2 songs of Clapton. You just feel like you're not really part of the gig. It doesn't feel right.

I wasn't even that worried about the traffic 'cause I had the Stones' usual schedule in my mind.. the opening act starts on time.. Stones an hour late. But Clapton, the gentleman he is, started on time.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 20, 2006 03:04

nikkibong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> as far as i'm concerned, the eagles are best
> during OFF STAGE TIME.

Good one Bongman......
Weren't the Eagles doing their "Farwell Tour" in 1998 or something? They must be using a Marsian Calender. Really, how many farewell tours are they gonna do? Don't worry about missing songs,there's already 2 DVD's of these latest Farwell shows so I'm sure the songs are on there. The worst thing is Don Henley's solo career was/is SO MUCH better and has been on hold for so long cause of this ...diversion. Come back Don with your great solo songs - we need you !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1298
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home