Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NEW IMP 004 Static In The Attic 1974-1979
Posted by: Macman15 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 20:05

Oh Man, I just started listening to this one and it is truly a huge upgrade to the Midnight Beat Version!!! I Havent made it all the way through yet because I keep replaying "I Think Im Going Mad & Let's Go Steady"!!! This one is a must and so great to see such special attention given to these tracks!!!!!! Awesome Release!!!!

BTW,,, I'll be unloading my original MB version of Static In The Attic cheap!;-)

Re: NEW IMP 004 Static In The Attic 1974-1979
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 14, 2006 20:08

Macman, have you got more details?
The MB release was perfect allready. Is it more tracks, or... ?

Date: June 14, 2006 20:18

Yeah I know the MB was excellent already without a doubt!!!. This has been given some sort of remastering treatment and Im noticing the acoustic guitars really have "balls". Maybe Im making a big deal of it but it appears to be a true upgrade!!!

Only extra things are the intros of "Act Together" + "Fool To Cry" and an Added track "My Last Plea III (from LA 78 I believe)". The interview with Jagger "talking about boots" has been moved to the end of the disc.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: June 14, 2006 20:34

interesting....can't imagine it could be much improved, though. Also, in general this boot is not essential inasmuch as most of the material is minor extensions/variations to the final ER tracks....

Posted by: cc ()
Date: June 14, 2006 21:11

Not essential material, but it has great sound, which makes me listen to it more often than a lot of other things. Which also makes me wonder how can this new version be much better... I think I'm content with my copy.

Posted by: Slick ()
Date: June 14, 2006 22:20

remaster is a dirty word, ill also keep my mb.

Date: June 16, 2006 21:15

Well of course, Certainly everyone is entitled to their opnion, Believe what you want to about the quality of this one but this is NOT a simple "Cool Cool Hand" Sister Morphine rehash via some cheap computer program but instead a VERY professional job by these Japanese which special attention given!!!

BTW, I have 'Static In The Attic', as an Original Silver Disc on the Midnight Beat Label in Mint Condition For Sale for 25 Euros plus shipping if anyone is interested but this was not my original intent to advertise a for sale item. I was instead trying to inform everyone of the NEW IMP CD thats all, Nothing More!!! My Best To All!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1525
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home