Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I am Hopeless
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 4, 2006 00:35

Ok, Friday night my time late is the first news that my ticket to Vienna was still good. My flights were set. Then I found out that my flights from the Pacific could be re-arranged IF the paper tickets were presented one island away at the airport ticket counter within a time frame. That was the trigger point. I called around , found a nurse from the hospital that was willing to go for the cost of the round trip ticket to Saipan. She called me Saturday AM to say that the deed was done.

So hours on the phone and a few sacrifices, and my flights within Europe are all changed around. I have tickets I am eating, and some with half refunds and on and on. I have a hook into Milan tickets. I am feeling good.

Sunday morning I read BV'S new schedule page and realize I am going to be at the opening night of the Euro tour. Still ok. Then I read the lines about the postponed shows maybe occuring in 2006, and I get this warm feelind: I have a leg up on most people. I already have two tickets (Brno and Athens) FOS for the Next Rolling Stones tour in Europe in 2007.

IT WAS THEN I REALIZED I AM HOPLESS.AFTER ALL THE TROUBLES, MONEY SPENT, PLANS CHANGED, I AM LOOKIMNG FORWARD TO DOING IT ALL AGAIN IN 2007. Someone should just shoot people like me.

Re: I am Hopeless
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 4, 2006 00:42

Steve, have you got ticket for the Millan show??

Date: June 4, 2006 00:44

Not yet for sure...another poster is looking into shipping...what about you kaskatanas?

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 4, 2006 00:47

I¨m sending you an e-mail.......

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: June 4, 2006 01:49

When I glanced at this topic, I misread it and thought it said "I am Dopeless." All I could think was, poor bastard!

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: June 4, 2006 01:51

ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I glanced at this topic, I misread it and
> thought it said "I am Dopeless." All I could think
> was, poor bastard!

So, kahoosier, you thought YOU were hopeless? Check out the replies!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: June 4, 2006 02:16

Reptile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When I glanced at this topic, I misread it
> and
> > thought it said "I am Dopeless." All I could
> think
> > was, poor bastard!
>
> So, kahoosier, you thought YOU were hopeless?
> Check out the replies!

Hey, when I was a junkie, I learned to ski and made Exile On Main Street. Oh wait, that was Keith. Nevermind. I was never a junkie, but once while inebriated I did learn how to use the microwave and made some really tasty smores. You're right, I am hopeless!

Date: June 4, 2006 02:19

Well ohnonotyouagain years ago I found the best way to stop smoking POT was to spend all your money on crack...LOL and you never NEEDED to learn anything again. I did find after a while though it slowed any professional advancement, and I gave it up for a life hahha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1280
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home