Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Barcelona, Madrid, Gothenburg, Frankfurt...long time to wait before news for these shows
Posted by: arizojp ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:50

Here we are.
The new itinerary is knew now.
And many cities all over Europe are still postponed.

I think that it'll takes many weeks before we can have information on a new date or a cancellation.
Why ?
Different european football championships.

The schedules of the spanish, swedish, german, etc...2006-2007 championships 'll be announced in many weeks.
I don't know for all countries named upper, but for example, french schedule 'll be announced late june or early july for a championship beginning early august this year.

Football teams have complete priority on the use of the stadiums in Barcelona, Madrid, Frankfurt, Zagreb...
So Michael Cohl now must wait to know the schedule of Espanyol Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Eintracht Frankfurt...etc prior trying to find a new date for a show in these cities.

And other places like Athens or Warsaw have to wait also after football schedules because Stones management have to know where is a stage on a day before sending the other one in another city (especially if the city is on the opposite part in Europe).

For Brussels, I read just some days ago that there is a big problem concerning the security in King Baudouin Stadium.
Even National Belgian Football Federation refuses now that the national team plays in the KB stadium...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-02 14:53 by arizojp.

Re: Barcelona, Madrid, Gothenburg, Frankfort...long time to wait before news for these shows
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 2, 2006 14:51

See other threads. Its all set.

Re: Barcelona, Madrid, Gothenburg, Frankfurt...long time to wait before news for these shows
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 2, 2006 15:57

rearranging dates for shows taking place next month is of greater priority than arranging exact dates for shows a year away...you'll hear soon enough

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1504
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home