Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Shame! Shame! Shame!
Posted by: bluetooth ()
Date: May 25, 2006 22:23

This is all about customer service, actually, which in Stones case is catastrophic, probably up there rubbing shoulders with Titanic!

Look at the way they are treating everybody, waiting few days before the start of European tour to give any info that the show has been cancelled. They should of have made a press release about postponement of concerts, not leave it to the local ticker sellers! Shame! Shame! Shame!

And don't tell me that the best doctors Keith has didn't flow in Auckland right away to make right diagnose.

Not so mighty after all!

Re: Shame! Shame! Shame!
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: May 25, 2006 22:26

Who are you!!!?A Who fan maybe?Keith said it from the first!!!No Stones without Keith!

Date: May 25, 2006 22:46

Of course I'm a Who fan and an even bigger fan. Just because that you are a fan, that doesn't mean you should be taken for idiot! Or should you!

I was planning on seeing them twice this summer. It's better to cancel the whole thing all together than put Keith's health in danger. But tell it like it is. Don't play this thing down, come back next summer!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 26, 2006 01:00

Shame Shame Shame....Chicago Double Door 1997...Ahh what a piston pushin' version...Jimmy Reed would be a glowin'

ROCKMAN

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: May 26, 2006 01:08

Thats the true!!!!

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: May 26, 2006 03:36

hey newbie, what's your favourite song? what do you think of ABB? admit it, Wandering Spirit's great!

answer those questions correctly, and I'll forgive you this post . . .

Date: May 27, 2006 22:36

hey oldie
-favourite song hard to say too many of them probably satisfaction
-abb, well it's OK, different from the rest of the lp's from the 80's or the 90's
-wandering spirit? hmm, well jagger always had trouble writing songs without richards, didn't he? oldie!

-but hey, you can still buy tickets for all the cancelled shows, which shows that somebody is still looking after their web site

p.s. i actually meant cd's not lp's but don't know if you are into new technologies!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1661
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home