Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

re michael
Posted by: terry1 ()
Date: March 9, 2006 01:38

just to say a big thank you to you all, yes i know this is a stones music site,the best i think, and i didnt want to get personal..but im glad now i did let you all know about mike....mike used to ask me whats being discussed on here,plus the fact he wanted to know of any news on them..yes i got mike into the stones, and what a fan he turned out to be...he spent a small fortune on the stones,he put his dad to shame lol. When we went to stones shows he buy up everything (mick would be pleased )..and i shall never forget the look on mikes face when the stones hit the stage, pure joy..mike phoned me when abiggerbang was released, and he thought it was a great album, he chatted for ages about it. the rolling stones gave michael alot of pleasure...when i do go to wembley this year, im sure there be tears in my eyes when the stones hit the stage, and i expect i look around for him..but hey im sure he be looking down...ive read all of your kind coments on mike, and they do help, i felt the warmth from your words,so thank you once again.

Re: re michael
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 9, 2006 01:44

Stay strong terry....for they sure are tough times your travelling through.

Our thoughts are with you.

TAKE CARE

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: March 9, 2006 10:40

my thoughts are with you-
here's hoping Wembley is everything you want it to be

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 9, 2006 11:50

Terry, he will be looking down with a big smile on his face knowing you are there as well, our thoughts ae with you.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 9, 2006 12:08

terry1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just to say a big thank you to you all, yes i
> know this is a stones music site,the best i
> think, and i didnt want to get personal..but im
> glad now i did let you all know about mike

it might be a Stones site, Terry, but its also a community of real people who often will have real life problems. Certainly nothing wrong with sharing them if its brought you comfort in some way. Best wishes

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 14, 2006 06:17

Hi Terry,

I was just wondering how you are doing?

Cindy

Posted by: twanghound ()
Date: March 14, 2006 08:04

Terry,
my thoughts are with you.
Hans

Posted by: terry1 ()
Date: March 14, 2006 13:38

hi cindyc thanks for your concern, im doing ok, staying strong for my daughters, and i will move forward, but its early days...its been a tough few weeks..but i will get there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1096
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home