Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I find a way to buy Tokyo ticket (repeated)
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 1, 2006 19:40

I was able to a pre-purchase of the two tokyo shows . Pff stupid thing, it seems I have a too busy week in Paris to go - anyway, here it is

A) TO START

i) the best thing is two have 2 screen to do that - ie, compare the original page with the translate page

ii) Use [www.systranbox.com] to tranlate - after 5 times however, the system asks you to buy the software - just erase the cookies

cool smiley THE SOURCE

Go to [e-ticket.net]

. First register - for that, translate the first page, find "register, then translate the new page, etc. You will give non sensible information (ID and email), but no credit card info - in return the system gives you an user ID (email + password - you choose both)

. Back to the first page, scroll until you see the Stones ad - the first line below is for the 22 March the second line for the 24 March

. Click on "Rolling Stones" - chose the date, and then GO ! - then translate the page, or quick say yes at the bottom (blue letter on the LEFT)

. Choose a seat in availble category

. Give your User ID and password

. the system sent to you and email with a booking number

. Translate the email - the important part for you is the part refering to VISA or other credit card

. You have to faxe within 5 days your personal data + credit card number + reference booking at the fax 03-3795-5644

C) ALTERNATIVE :

[www.theonlineticketshop.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1359
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home