Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Beware of New American Scam
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 22, 2009 11:16

cirrhosis
I get a flu shot every three months.
What for? You like needles?

Vaccines are a thing of the 19th century. We should have disposed of this eons ago.
SOME vaccines are contaminated with the SV40 monkey virus which gives cancer to humans.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yum innit?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-22 11:18 by dcba.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 22, 2009 14:43

I'm not normally one to necessarily subscribe to conspiracies, although certainly our government is ripe with them. I do find it strange though that W's big thing was terror and every other week the terror level was on heightened alert, and now, amidst the biggest healthcare reform ever, there's this whole Swine Flu scare sweeping the nation........coincidence? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. I used to get the flu shot every year, and for 2 years it worked, but then it stopped working, and I would get the flu and be sicker from it than I'd ever been before, so I said no F-in way am I ever getting one again. Now, I take natural, homeopathic medicines, and I've not gotten it since. I'll never get a Swine Flu shot - and I pity anyone who does and buys into this BS. If folks in the medical industry are against getting it, wtf do you think they know that the general public doesn't? The only reason we got a flu vaccine is because it was tested for years, and last winter the media had said it'd be years before we had a swine flu vaccine, and yet low and behold all of a sudden this year we have one??!?!?!? No way - I'm not putting that sh!t in my body!!

As for healthcare, the insurance companies (and I work for one of the largest, and oldest in the nation) DO need reform. They are out of control, and the healthcare focus should be much more on preventive measures than covering you once your sick........there are tests that can detect cancer up to 10 years down the road, and yet those aren't covered by insurance companies. Why? I say because the damn drug companies wouldn't get their paychecks. Both the insurance companies and the drug companies are in it together, and anyone who doesn't think that way has drank too much of the damn kool-aid.

And another note, why aren't cigarettes $50 a pack? If you wanna smoke whytf does the rest of the country have to foot the bill for your damn healthcare when you get sick? You should be feeding a smokers fund so that the money needed for your future medical bills can sit there to be tapped as you develop ephisema, lung cancer, and mouth and throat cancer - I bet that'd help keep down the costs of healthcare for the rest of us.

And we do already have the best healthcare in the world. It's just that those of us with coverage don't see it. It's those without it that reap the benefits. If you go to the hospital, uninsured, they can't turn you away, and you'll be seen and tended to. Meanwhile the rest of us have deductibles to meet, copays to worry about, and mounting bills...............so what's the answer??!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-22 14:45 by VoodooLounge13.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 22, 2009 14:52

This is also a scam. It's been 6 months and I still haven't received my results.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 22, 2009 14:54

Perhaps you should be re-tested, CindyC!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 22, 2009 15:04

Perhaps you should be re-tested, CindyC!

LOL

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 22, 2009 15:26

i have never had a flu shot and will not have crap injected into my blood .i dont believe in this kind of thing .it's one thing if you are high risk elderly or need protection against this kinda thing .not me just because everybody is being herded like cattle for something doesnt make me a follower more like i will stand by and watch the herd go by like i have done so many times before .for instances i live in a northeast city next to a beautiful frederick law olmstead designed park .i cant tell you the amount of crap festivals,theatre in the park and whatever johnny come lately crap that goes on across the street from my home .i just stand in my second floor living room window and watch the masses go by .the park is nice to look at early in the morning as i consider it my front yard but the rest of it to me its like go away go bother someone else's neighborhood.

Posted by: R ()
Date: October 22, 2009 15:42

Chris Fountain
"2nd largest pharma company in the world" says it all. There is no need for any "drug dealer" to be second or anything in the world. LO is not opposed to drug use. Incessant advertising (Alleve for example) and buying Congressmen to push drugs is improper. The H1N1 Flu is simply another strain of flu which is simply a a part of life just as other strains of flu we have all experienced growing up. Stop spending taxpayers' money filling Pharma pockets and telling us "you need a flu shot"

H1N1 is especially dangerous to children and VERY contagious. There are about two dozen schools closed from it in my neck-of-the-woods (Great Lakes) which is absolutely unprecedented. Most adult Americans are safe from it as it is a variation of a similar flu dating back to the '50s of which we've either been vaccinated for or had it (same thing). The bad news is there is NO vaccine for H1N1 and while seriously debilitating it apparently passes quickly. What we are finding however is that many flu cases thought to be H1N1 have been the conventional flu for which there IS a preventive vaccine.

So don't take it if you don't want it. No one is shoving it in your arm. If you get the flu you'll only be absolutly sick-as-adog miserable for a week or so. A small price to pay to 'stick it to the man' don't you think?

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 22, 2009 16:00

>>This is also a scam. It's been 6 months and I still haven't received my results.<<

Cindy, I suppose the results got lost in the washing-machine by now.
try again and insist to get the results on the spot.

Date: October 22, 2009 16:24

R

Why in 2009 this is all of sudden important? H1N1 and while seriously debilitating it apparently passes quickly All people are going to catch a cold or flu at one time or another. Again, Government induced Flu shots is simply a scam.

Posted by: chrismusic ()
Date: October 22, 2009 16:30

Hey Chris Fountain, I am here in WPB ...will be at the Saints game on Sun!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 22, 2009 16:37

Worst post ever.

You should not try to give us health advise in this site, let us be informed by the people responsable for dealing with this, do not contribute to the misinformation that's been going on all over the place.

Date: October 22, 2009 16:40

chrismusic- as you well know this a huge Sports weekend here in S Florida. The two hottest teams in the country, New Orleans and Clemson are visiting. I'm scheming to attend both games. N.O.-Miami seems more probable. I have to pick someone up from MIA near the end of the CU-UM matchup. BTW I actually don't have tix for the Dolphin Saints game. If you have extra (of course I can get tix at game) let me know. Of course I will pay you.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 22, 2009 17:44

Edith Grove
This is even more disturbing:

A "heads up" for those of you guys who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you. Here’s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "no" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe’s. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also December 1st, 3rd, twice on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So be careful.

Make it two young bears & I'm there!tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 22, 2009 18:18

Yeah,
I have had dengue fever twice. Leptospirosis, nearly died (get it from rat urine, common in Asia, big problem in Manila right now from the flooding). And Mycoplasma more times than I can count on one hand!
I did a flu shot once, and it made me sick as a dog! What the fvck! I agree about being shot up with last year's virus, but I am pretty sure they stopped suspending it in mercury. They actually use egg white culture suspension, so if you have an egg allergy, forget it!

Healthcare in the US is a mess! A crime! And the fear mongering just doesn't stop. Now that reform is in the offing the fear campaign has gong into full tilt. Lots of scare tactics and bullying from an industry that fears its monopoly is about to end. Say what you will about Michael Moore, and he can be a gas bag, but the scene in Sicko where Nixon is mapping out the whole HMO scheme with Kiaser Permenente is chilling and I never knew that! AND HE GOT THE TAPE! Astounding!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-22 18:19 by whitem8.

Date: October 22, 2009 18:58

Nixon is mapping out the whole HMO scheme with Kiaser Permenente is chilling and I never knew that! AND HE GOT THE TAPE! Astounding!

Absolutely. This issue is not about Dems or Repubs it's about saving lives. Again American tax money should not be spent on Policing the world.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 22, 2009 19:09

"misinformation" where?
Plague has disappeared from the Western world though there's NO vaccine for it.
Hygiena put it away from us not shots

Common flu vaccination has a success rate of... 6%

Still a believer? Say amen then! smoking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-22 19:11 by dcba.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 22, 2009 21:32

Edith Grove
This is even more disturbing:

A "heads up" for those of you guys who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you. Here’s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "no" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe’s. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also December 1st, 3rd, twice on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So be careful.

Where do I sign up to be a victim?

"No Anchovies, Please"

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home