Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Plastic Surgery
Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: February 23, 2006 22:31

Here's a story I saw...

Mick Jagger's daughter says that the Rolling Stones frontman has no plans to undergo any type of plastic surgery. 21 year-old Elizabeth Jagger, who's the oldest daughter from Jagger's union with former model Jerry Hall, told entertainment.news.com.au that, unlike most 62-year-old celebrities, he's totally comfortable with the aging process. The wrinkled rocker's daughter said, "Dad will definitely grow old gracefully, although I guess he's already well on his way. He might have one of the craggiest faces in the world but it's all his own and it makes him so recognizable. I am very proud of him and his face."

Jagger added that: "He will never have plastic surgery and nor should he because facelifts on men are just yuk, they're wrong. Neither he nor mum will have plastic surgery and neither, I hope, will I. It's only OK to have cosmetic surgery if you've got a nose the size of the Himalayas."

Elizabeth has been romantically linked in the past to John Lennon and Yoko Ono's son Sean Lennon, and is currently following in her mom's model footsteps -- reportedly earning up to $3 million a year.

The Rolling Stones are performing tonight (February 22nd) in Buenos Aires. They'll be back in the U.S. on March 4th, in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1480
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home