Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Track Talk: Dangerous Beauty
Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: September 21, 2010 02:32

Rene,

You have great taste. This is one of the better songs on ABB. Some fans do not like it because it sounds like it was not made in the seventies. It is wonderful.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 21, 2010 02:35

camper88
Gazza
[
It doesnt make sense to me that potential buyers would boycott a $15 CD because of the political content of a song or two - but then fork out 30 times as much as that for a concert ticket.

It doesn't make much sense, I'd agree; however, the album's guaranteed to include the "offending" song while it's a lottery-winning unlikelihood that one would hear the song at a concert.

Its a wonder they didnt think of releasing an alternative version of the album - instead of 'x rated' and 'clean' versions, they could have replaced Sweet neoCon and Dangerous Beauty for the two bonus tracks in a 'politically sensitive version'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-21 02:37 by Gazza.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: September 21, 2010 04:16

flilflam
Rene,

You have great taste. This is one of the better songs on ABB. Some fans do not like it because it sounds like it was not made in the seventies.

and others don't like it because it's just an annoying piece of junk....

Posted by: cc ()
Date: September 21, 2010 04:59

I thought it does sound like it's from the '70s. I like it anyway, but not for that reason.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1868
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home