Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Anyone on this board knows/likes Bic Runga?
Posted by: micwer ()
Date: February 2, 2006 01:40

Not very rock n' roll, but amazing melodies, arrangements and voice.
I'm a huge fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-02 01:40 by micwer.

Re: OT: Anyone on this board knows/likes Bic Runga?
Posted by: otonneau ()
Date: February 2, 2006 01:42

I'd like to give it a try and find a lot of tracks for download. Any favourites? As a matter of fact, one is called "sway", any relation?

Date: February 2, 2006 01:43

Nope, no relation. Her previous album Beautiful Collision is fantastic. She just released the new one, but only available in New Zealand for the moment. You can catch some streaming on her website though --bicrunga.com

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: February 2, 2006 02:10

I became aware of Bic through her connection to Tim and Neil Finn and I saw her perform at a small club here in Los Angeles about 3 years ago. I liked her and got her most recent album.

I was looking forward to seeing her live again last February when she was opening up for the Finn Brothers U.S. tour, but unfortunately she had to cancel some of her dates, due to the death of her father in New Zealand.

Date: February 2, 2006 04:37

I was supposed to see her in Paris, but I realized the day after the concert that she wasn't playing that night, but the night before. I was so pissed...

Posted by: pjb ()
Date: February 2, 2006 05:39

Nice girl went to the local highschool Cashmere here in Christchurch ,THE Finn brothers are re forming the 1980s lineup of Split Enz for a tour of AUST AND NZ IN JUNE .MEANWHILE waiting waiting for some news of stones visit downunder.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1190
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home