Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: question for the Argentinians
Posted by: Playwithfire ()
Date: January 28, 2006 17:26

Hola a todos, estare saliendo de Francia el 16 de Febrero para los 2 conciertos del 21 y 23.......Como me encanta futbol, me gustaria saber si habra un buen partido de futbol el sabado 18 o Domingo 19 (River Plate o Boca Juniors o cualquier buen partido en Buenos Aires)
Gracias por contestarme.....
Saludos y hasta pronto !!

Re: OT: question for the Argentinians
Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: January 28, 2006 19:25

Si seguramente habra fecha porque el calendario esta muy apretado y debe terminar todo en junio por el tema del mundial, asique habra partidos hasta los dias martes y miercoles, 18 y 19 cae domingo?, mira el fixture no lo tengo, capaz lo podes encontrar aca: [www.ole.clarin.com]

Posted by: JuanTCB ()
Date: January 28, 2006 19:37

Also for the Argentinians:

A few years ago, I went to Buenos Aires (not to see the Stones, unfortunately, but man - what an incredible city). Two questions - all around the Bombonera, there were grafitti Stones tounges painted on buildings in the Boca colors. Is that a common thing around all football stadiums - to do tongues in the team colors? It was really cool, regardless.

Also, what are "Rolingas"? A bartender was trying to explain it to me, but given the fact that his English was pretty bad and my Spanish was 10x worse, we ran into some communication difficulties. The best I could figure out was that they are some sort of subculture obsessed with the Stones, kind of like what Deadheads used to be in the U.S. before Garcia croaked.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Posted by: Playwithfire ()
Date: January 28, 2006 22:41

Gracias por tu ayuda, SeNdEr, parece que el Domingo 19 habra Boca Junior vs San Lorenzo.......Me puede interesar si consigo entrada !!

Por otra parte, si hay algun buen lugar en Buenos Aires donde encontrar discos piratas, me ayudaria.......Me puedes mandar un mensaje privado....
Gracias de antemano

Posted by: jose luis ()
Date: January 29, 2006 20:37

Rolinga is a sort of urban culture, They are boys a girls, who try to live with a stone image.
They love Stone music and locals bands in the same tune.

They look like the Stones of 1970
Bye

P.D. Buenos Aires is a Stone soul city, ever people who don t like the stones

Posted by: JuanTCB ()
Date: January 29, 2006 21:00

Thanks, Jose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home