Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

mick androgyne and more
Posted by: otonneau ()
Date: January 27, 2006 23:16

On the video for Till the next time, Jagger is just too good looking, BUT - as so often in the seventies, I think he poses too much and annoys me. Especially his feminine attitudes seem false and ridiculous.

But now when it comes through unintentionnally, he craks me up. I love Rambler on four flicks, at the beginning, when he sings the first "everybody got to go" and has this little hand move? So cute!

On that song, he starts by doing a gargoyle face, taking the harp out of his mouth and sticking out the tongue, so funny - then does this feminie little move - then dances like some wierd octopus - sooo cool!

In days of choregraphised videos, when everybody in the local club knows a few moves and the rest feel stupid, Mick's sheer enjoyment and who-gives-a-@#$%& moves cheer me up a lot. That grandpa is like a little boy, having a blast on stage!

I think Jagger has never sang/looked/moved better and never had such a contagious positive vibe as today. "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1461
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home