Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Trading music on IORR
Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 25, 2006 21:27

I see more and more people use "IORR Tell Me" to trade music. This is NOT the right place to trade music. There is a separate forum called Buy/Sell/Trade. It is not a fancy name I know but the purpose and the function of this Trade forum is very clear: Trading Stones related music and stuff. Please use that forum.

By trading music I mean any form of exchanging songs or videos electronically or physically. Sharing or splitting up, any form of technology. I know IORR Tell Me is very popular but I will delete trade posts on Tell Me so please respect this to keep the discussions on IORR Tell Me and music etc trades on this forum:

IORR BUY/Sell/Trade:
[iorr.org]

Why this policy? Very simple. Trading tickets, trading stuff/music etc and just talking and discussing is three different things. By using all 3 formun areas it will be easier do find and use all 3 areas. I might add more different forum areas and I might remove some but 3 is max and min what I am able to handle. Because they need to be monitored and maintained, and that is a manual task that takes tim.

Thank you!

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1338
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home