Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lisa's Chicago Weave Adventure & Alderman's Hat
Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: January 24, 2006 19:31

Lisa has alot of friends in Chicago including legendary South-Side alderwoman Dorothy Tillman...

Because the Stones arrived Chicago on a Sunday Lisa was not able to get an appointment for weave-tightening because all the booty shops were closed. So Alderwoman Tillman loaned Lisa one of her hats which the gentle alderlady is famous for wearing.

Lisa wore the big-brim hat for a few numbers but DOROTHY... sweetie a singer in the Rolling Stones can't wear one of your &^%$# hats all night long... I mean they look like sombreros! So after she took it off you could tell she was careful shaking her head because that weave could easily end up on the end of Blondie's or Ronnie's guitar.

Good job last night Lisa... make that great job... you really salvaged what would have been an average concert and lifted alot of songs! As for the closest Booty Parlor to the United Center, there's Kultures on LaSalle Street around Chicago Ave.

Is it just me or does Lisa seem to be getting "curvier" ??

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-01-24 19:33 by BornOnTheBayou.

Re: Lisa's Chicago Weave Adventure & Alderman's Hat
Posted by: marbles ()
Date: January 25, 2006 00:56

I agree on the curvier part...she was looking better than ever last night.

Re: Lisa's Chicago Weave Adventure & Alderman's Hat
Posted by: Rockfield81 ()
Date: January 25, 2006 03:21

Seeing Dorothy Tillmans name in this forum reminded me of the time the Chicago City Council erupted because the white aldermen were about to prop up Eugene Sawyer as mayor, just after the sudden death of Harold Washington. There was a famous sound bite of alderman Tillman pleading..."Don't do it...Don't DO THAT", which a local radio personality (Steve Dahl/Garry Meier) used to drop in over the riff to Midnight Rambler...Too Funny...maybe you had to be there...but it put a smile on my face just thinking about it....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home