Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question to bjørnulf ( or others who might know) about Bergen
Posted by: Larso ()
Date: January 23, 2006 22:14

Just wondering if they will use the enormous stadium stage or the arena stage set for the Bergen show in june??Koengen is not a very large open air area( about 100x 200 meters..)Perhaps they will use the arena stage with the stadium stage PA system?? only 20000 will attend..hope they will use the stadium set....but i think they are gonna have to cut the sideramps to..can`t be to long i guess..And for that price (1100 norwegian kroner) we should get the stadium stage!!

Any answers/ thoughts? What have they done when played in similar smaller open air venues??

Rocker from Norway

Re: Question to bjørnulf ( or others who might know) about Bergen
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: January 23, 2006 22:20

Here's the stage squeezed in at the small stadium in Durham. I think they will use the same stage in Bergen.

Re: Question to bjørnulf ( or others who might know) about Bergen
Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 23, 2006 22:58

They will not use the arena stage. That one is all flat very low and nobody will see anything. It does only work in an arena when people are sitting above it or right in front of it. The stadium stage is flexible and does not take that much of horizontal space, mstly upwards vertically where they actually fill in some 200 people so it's not a problem. I have drawings and layout's of Koengen and will post those plus bergen info as soon as I get time.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1341
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home