Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Which Bands have the hottest slutted-out babes in audience like the Stones used to have ??
Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: January 17, 2006 20:41

Anyone remember all those great groupies and slut wannabees who got dolled out to the nines for Stones gigs back in the 70's ??

What bands today have similar female turnout ?

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Re: Which Bands have the hottest slutted-out babes in audience like the Stones used to have ??
Posted by: Rank Outsider ()
Date: January 17, 2006 20:43

Motley Crue and Bon Jovi

Re: Which Bands have the hottest slutted-out babes in audience like the Stones used to have ??
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:02

Robbie Williams

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:03

Chas N Dave

Date: January 17, 2006 21:07

Rank Outsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Motley Crue and Bon Jovi

Good Calls...

Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:12

All the Fags at Cher's Concert!!

MLC

Date: January 17, 2006 21:12

i must live in the ugly part of the country...
i don't remember any hot groupies in the 70's around here.

The 80's were better when Van Halen and the Crue came around

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:14

MCDDTLC Wrote:
> All the Fags at Cher's Concert!!
>
> MLC

they still allow smoking at concerts?

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:14

Pussycat Dolls to be support at MSG. Who are Metric?

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:19

exhpart Wrote:
> Pussycat Dolls to be support at MSG. Who are
> Metric?

Support act in MSG? You must be kidding!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 17, 2006 21:41

When I first saw the title, I immediately thought of Bayou, although I thought he was going to mention Crue!
Not so sure of nowadays but when I first saw Motley on their Girls Girls Girls tour and then Feelgood tour, I was amazed at all the girls all done up with big hair, acid wash jeans, etc. Same as when I saw Poison back in the late 80's.
As far as today, I think Rod Stewart always draws lots of beautiful women to his shows.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 17, 2006 22:28

The Scissor Sisters.....

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: January 17, 2006 22:34

Rank Outsider Wrote:
> Motley Crue and Bon Jovi

In the '80s, maybe, not now that their fans are all 20 years older.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: January 17, 2006 22:36

you will eat your words after the babes in Rio samba on down

Date: January 17, 2006 23:40

ohnonotyouagain Wrote:
> Rank Outsider Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Motley Crue and Bon Jovi
>
> In the '80s, maybe, not now that their fans are
> all 20 years older.

The women at the Motley Crue concerts I saw in 2005 were slutted out to the nines.

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: January 17, 2006 23:41

Huey Lewis (strange but true). I don't know if they're beautifully "slutted out" to the nines, but hot women flock to Huey Lewis concerts I've been told.

Why does anybody like that guy's music?!? It's hip to be square?!?

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Date: January 18, 2006 00:02

BTW, heads-up to all the guys who love slutted-out Mick Chicks...

Victorias Secret is having their annual clearance sale right now... should have posted this a week ago but it's still going on...

You can get the best selections of babydolls, bra & panty sets, cammies, etc. at DEEP DISCOUNTS right now... Stock up on a batch of it, give her some for Valentines Day then some for her birthday later on...

Be a champ at a deep discount!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 18, 2006 00:05

Not a huge fan, but go to a few female vocal soul/R&B shows. Saw Mary J. Blige once and the audience was 80% female, and some of em were just amazing. Brown Sugar!!!

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: January 18, 2006 01:02

Stevie Wonder, as Bush would note!

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: January 18, 2006 04:38

Ummmm ... hello?!

How about Rolling Stones gigs TODAY?!?!?!?!?!

... Or maybe women outside Washington DC and Charlottesville, Sweet Virginia don't look as good.

I was there at MCI, and I can assure you the tongues were wagging. There was no sagging. Women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's. Interest was not flagging.

I'll see all you gorgeous thangs at First Mariner in Baltimore next month, and thanks again, ladies.

... Oh, and if anyone out there wishes to talk trash about Stones babes, make sure you don't show up at this particular concert, as Baltimore is the official murder capital of the USA, five years running. One of these women will certainly bust a 9mm on yo ass, and I'll testify she was with me.

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: January 18, 2006 05:07

You're right scaffer, I was there and thought the same things...holds true in Chicago too...hell, pretty much everywhere I've seen the Stones....

Posted by: bigfrankie ()
Date: January 18, 2006 05:11

50 cent

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 18, 2006 18:07

>> How about Rolling Stones gigs TODAY?!? <<

i was wondering when someone would get it right. :E

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 18, 2006 19:48

Only important place to be should be where Cynthia Plaster-caster is.

Date: January 18, 2006 20:05

with sssoul Wrote:
> >> How about Rolling Stones gigs TODAY?!?
> <<
>
> i was wondering when someone would get it right.
> :E

They don't get slutted out and wild at Stones gigs like they used to... not nearly the same percentage... that's understandable.

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: January 18, 2006 20:05

tom jones!!!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 18, 2006 20:10

I saw a really good lookin' woman at the Oslo concert in 1998. She was with a man. And then I saw that she was a pocket/bag/ purse thief. She stole and moved around, and handed the stuff to her husband. And they both looked like friendly persons (by their faces, and clothes I mean). And I was only 18 then, and this guy was really big, and I started staring at them and shouted "Hey", and he gave me his evil eye, and they moved. But I'm sure they did the same thing a different place in the crowd afterwards.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: January 18, 2006 20:34

Bon Joe-Vee babes rule.........she says: "talk bad about the Jovi and die!"

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 18, 2006 23:21

The Atlanta Stones crowd in October was one of the best looking ever! Much better than Macca and Rod Stewart had at Phillips. Love them Georgia Peaches!

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: January 18, 2006 23:45

Where are the slutted-out babes going to hang in Chicago??

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2874
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home