Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Arena stage
Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: January 7, 2006 01:51

What's the arena stage look like? Does it have huge side monstrosities that make "limited view seats" really limited?

Re: Arena stage
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 7, 2006 02:30

IT looks nothing like the Stadium Stage and is quite open. I had Limited view seats in Memphis $100 Bucks Lower section Keith side Awesome. The only thing I could not see was the big screen. I was close enough to spit on Him. Not that I would.

THere was one more section of seats sold to my right as you turned the corner to go behind the stage.

1. There was a long cable 5 inches thick hanging down from the ceiling that could possibly be in your way a little. 2. there was a fine black fishnet like curtain also but once the stage lights came on you could see through it like it didn't exist.

I have similar seats in Boston 1/13 section 328 row 1 I think they will be pissa.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: January 7, 2006 03:13

I was a little dissappointed with the arena stage....sort of bland for that sort of money. The stadium stage is wonderful.

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: January 7, 2006 06:55

The arena stage is bland, especially compared to the beauty they had at the end of the BTB tour in NY and Chicago, but the side seats are unobstructed.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: January 7, 2006 11:10

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 7, 2006 15:50

Awesome Pictures Erik.
Thanks

Posted by: Goyasparanoias ()
Date: January 7, 2006 20:02

Side stage seats in the arena shows are THE BEST VALUE of the entire tour - either $99 or $160 for very close, nice view of the action !

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 7, 2006 20:52

Side seats at the arena shows are always great. This picture is from the side and is showing you how great the arena stage is. From the Atlanta show.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home