Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Atlanta Philips Arena Pre-Sale Code
Date: December 29, 2005 20:19

= Stones

Re: Atlanta Philips Arena Pre-Sale Code
Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: December 30, 2005 02:19

I entered this code and it didn't work for either the Arena Pre-Sale or the Fan-Club Pre-Sale.

What am I doing wrong?

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: December 30, 2005 04:27

Jack! Make sure you use lower case letters only and do it in the arena presale box. Other than that, it should work!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Date: December 30, 2005 05:38

Thanks so much...by the time I went back to get tickets they were gone........ ;(

Date: December 31, 2005 00:37

Tickets are available for pre-sale again but the Philips Arena passcode "=stones" isn't valid.
Anyone have the new one?

Many, many thanks...hope I'll finally get to meet some of you there (if I can get a ticket, that is!...I'm going by myself for the first time in 31 years...by choice! I want to enjoy the Stones once in my life without having to worry about the people with me...whether they are enjoying it, etc.)...particularly BV...are you going?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-31 06:33 by Jack Knife.

Date: December 31, 2005 02:40

It's just stones,no =.

Date: December 31, 2005 06:32

Thanks Mr. Thief...what confusion!

It DID work....except all that would come up was the $352 tickets (no way), even when I put in 1 ticket at $162. I'll keep checking to see if they release any more. I'm pretty iffy about going again (#3 this tour) so if I get one I get one...if I don't I don't.

Hey...got my DVD today...not one dent! A few interesting things for Stonesheads. I have no complaints. And it looks nice next to my signed copy of Charlie's book 'Ode To A High-Flyin' Bird,' Keith's "Keith in a Can['Talk Is Cheap' Limited Edition]," the X-Pensive Winos "wine box," and my signed limited edition of Ronnie's book 'Ron Wood by Ron Wood'...all displayed under the watchful eye of my signed poster from Ronnie!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 900
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home