Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Praia de Copacabana ???
Posted by: wälder ()
Date: December 23, 2005 09:53

Hi everybody,

does anybody know where this gig will take place in Rio? Directly on the Copacabana beach? Wer already booket a flight from Zurich to Rio (and than to Buneos Aires)...because we are searching for a practical hotel my second question: Are there some hotels in the surounding, where you can watch the the festival with some calpirinhias from the balcony (hihi)?

z`servas,

Wälder

Re: Praia de Copacabana ???
Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 23, 2005 11:44

You will be able to see the show from any balcony on Copacabana. Almost. But I don't think you will fly from Europe to Rio to stay on a balcony. This is from RollingStones.com, telling you everything about the stage location etc:

The show's main stage, to be located in front of the Copacabana Palace Hotel, will be 22 meters high and 57 meters wide. In addition to the main stage, the Rio concert will also feature the Rolling Stones' famous "B" stage, which can extend 55 meters into the audience. Sixteen sound and image towers (with high definition big screens) will also be constructed and spread along the seashore as far back as the Meridien Hotel.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2017
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home