Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MIck taylor is a HAS-been PART 2
Date: December 7, 2005 06:37

OK, I think people are missing the point of my thread, Its not about ron, Ron is as much of a band member as keith and charlie, I dont think its a secert how i feel about MT....

1. He was amazing when he was with the stones.
2. He was at the right place at the right time. IE when they needed to get brian out, he was there jammin with them.
3. While with the stones, he couldnt get along with keith,
4. One night before going into the studio, the Douchbag bails on them, cause hes "frusterated", even bill wyman, who i dont like, but respect, said MT is a "wimmpy kid"
5. In 81 in kananas, when they where giving him a trial for eruope '82, he did his very best to overshawod ronnie, infact keith said in"before they make me run"(04) that he almost hit him that nite twice.
6. Quite frankly all he has done since, is play dives and Wined about the stones. He made the deciedsion to leave

WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO MY ORIGANL POST

MICK TAYLOR IS A HAS-BEEN

"mick's my wife, and we can't get divorced"

"Alright keith, gimmie some of them women"

"And now, dressed as mick jagga........mick jagga"

AIM- ohnonotyouagainn

Re: MIck taylor is a HAS-been PART 2
Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 7, 2005 07:02

Please DO NOT produce multiple identical theads. They will be deleted. And in this case you are actually boosting yourself. There is a thead by yourself with the exact same subject. Use that one please.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1001
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home