Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith and Mick at the conference!
Posted by: guy ()
Date: December 2, 2005 19:50

It was good to see them getting on at the press conference, especially charlie, who looked so well, but was concerned for ronnie, who really looked down in the dumps, theories re the jokes etc, no conspiracies please, a bit of proper analysis!

Re: Keith and Mick at the conference!
Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: December 2, 2005 19:54

my guess about Ron Wood: he's having trouble adjusting to sober life....hope he rebounds soon...he's too spirited a person to be "down" like that

Posted by: Josh2131 ()
Date: December 3, 2005 10:16

You also gotta remember that it was 2 am. He very well could have just been tired!

Josh

Posted by: llaushin ()
Date: December 3, 2005 14:39

keith was just great-he doesn't give a shit and everybody who are criticising him can go straight to hell!!

Posted by: Larso ()
Date: December 3, 2005 15:27

You can see a bottle of water on the table were ronnie`s sitting...Having worked in an alcohol rehab unit i can clearly see that ronnie`s struggling..he probably didn`t have his morning drinks to get the body to "calm down", he looks very tense and that`s probably why he doesn`t say much..it`S a struggle for him just to be able to sit straight on the chair i think...

Posted by: Larso ()
Date: December 3, 2005 15:46

Oh yes of course it was night time...and watched the whole episode now...ronnie doesn`t look that bad..only saw the sweden part first...

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: December 3, 2005 18:00

From an earlier post, did Keith say something to Mick about "the pills you're taking" afterwhich Mick gave him a very quick "shut up right now" look?

Posted by: kait ()
Date: December 3, 2005 20:34

can anybody burn this for me - pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?????!!!!!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 3, 2005 20:43

yes i would love a copy also, would trade ten blanks in return
melillo2@aol.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1598
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home