Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Arenas in Europe?
Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: November 30, 2005 00:52

Nearly all the European dates are for stadiums (50,000 +), and it doesn't seem like there are many dates left for additional shows -- perhaps at smaller venues. Anyone know if there will be any arena (or club!) gigs this summer? Or, could they extend the European leg into the fall to add smaller venues, like they did to the North American leg?
Cheers,
ALM

Re: Arenas in Europe?
Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: November 30, 2005 01:13

Don't count on it I doubt they will do anthing past september in Europe if thay extend the tour into the fall of 2006 they would probably come back to the USA.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: November 30, 2005 08:38

No L, no..... just Bergen and Born seem the smaller places... (althought secretly I still hope any Ahoy or Bercy or.... but this is a dream more than a reality!)

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: November 30, 2005 09:06

Nice seems to be also small. But I doubt if they really do small arenas in Europe. The main reason: money as people do not pay such a lot of money for tickets as they are willing to do in the States. I met people who just bought tickets on the day for USD 450 as they just thought ok let's go we have time. Nobody would just go and spend 450 Dollars or equivilant in Europe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1217
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home