Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Max Miller
Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: November 15, 2005 22:58

Got any good Max Miller jokes?

Re: Max Miller
Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: November 15, 2005 23:01

I've got the best wife in England....

The other one's in Africa!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 15, 2005 23:03

far freakin out, i thought you'd never ask!

Mary had a little bear
To which she was so kind.
I often see her bear in front ...
I'll get on to the next joke here.

Listen, listen, are you listening, right. Father and son, the boy would be 8 or 9, he may be 10, we don't know, who cares anyway? His father took him to a cattle show on Saturday afternoon where the farmers were buying the bulls and cows, mostly bulls, when all of a sudden the little boy saw a farmer go up to a bull and the farmer started feeling the bull all along the back, he was feeling it, all down and all round, feeling all over. And the little boy said, "Daddy what's he doing?" And his father told him. His father said, "He's feeling to see if there is any meat on it. If there's any meat on it, he's going to buy it." The boy thanked his father for telling him. Two or three weeks later, the boy went to see his father at breakfast. The father asked him what he wanted. The boy said, "I think the butler wants to buy the cook."

[www.maxmiller.org]

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: CSD ()
Date: November 16, 2005 00:35

1.My wife's so ugly, I'd rather take her with me than kiss her goodbye.

2.I saw a naked girl on the edge of a cliff. I didn't know whether to block her passage or toss myself off.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home