Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

South America
Date: October 28, 2005 20:34

For those who have done it. What are the opinions on the best place to see the stones from the current confirmed and rumoured list?

Re: South America
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 28, 2005 21:52

Havent done it myself (would love to) but Buenos Aires looks to be THE place to see the Stones. Looks a fascinating city too.

Some of the Brazilians who post on Rocks Off arent happy at the prospect of this massive free gig on the Copacabana in Rio. They seem to think it could be a chaotic mess trying to control a crowd that size in a city like Rio and are somewhat pissed that this could well be the only concert in Brazil

Chile now seems to have fallen out of the equation and a concert in Lima, Peru now seems possible instead

Theres likely to be a few changes to the itinerary for that leg of the tour for logistical reasons so i wouldnt book any flights yet

Date: October 29, 2005 12:54

Yeah, i wouldn,t fancy a crowd that big either. I guessed B.A would be the choice of many but wondered about the other countries, plus taking in a bit of tourism.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 29, 2005 14:13

If all the South American concerts happen, wouldn't this be the tour with the most SA concerts by The Stones???

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 30, 2005 03:37

well, they played 11 shows in 1995 - plus 4 in Mexico (which is in North America)

In 1998 they played 7 South American shows - plus 2 in Mexico several weeks earlier

Posted by: phd ()
Date: October 30, 2005 10:27

Why is it that RS.com it is posted that tickets will be on sale for the copaccana beach concert ? Does that mean that this will be a mix show !
Anyway, by viewing last Argentinian concerts, I would like to attend these.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home